MGR Management Consulting (MGRMC) is a professional recruitment firm specialising in human capital global sourcing. The company is of Canadian origin now operating from Dubai, United Arab Emirates from the prestigious Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone. MGRMC serves international clients by recruiting and engaging the best and brightest people for their business. In addition, MGRMC has experience sourcing for green and brown field mega projects above $1 billion capital expenditure.
The Senior Lead of New Business & Marketing will target potential clients that require MGRMC services . You will be an exceptional candidate with ambition to drive the business forward, have in-depth knowledge of various industries and know how to win new business / contracts and market our services. You will contribute to the growth of our business by acquiring new clients and maintaninig/expanding existing client relations and services provided. You have excellent business development skills, professional business acumen and have an exceptional billing record and ambition to achieve exceptional earnings. But most importantly your personality is that of somebody who enjoys working in a professional, friendly and team orientated environment.
The following are a prerequisite to be considered for this role:
- A relevant degree/diploma in business or other discipline from a recognised University/College
- 2 to 5 years minimum experience in a business development function where it was required to be strategic in order to identify potential clients.
- Must have a record for making appointments with clients and closing contracts, as well as being creative in finding business opportunities. An existing network within GCC is an asset.
- Able to listen to, present to and communicate with potential clients, often at the Manager/Director level, in a professional manner is a must
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, investigative approach and consistent follow-up
- Literacy in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Applicant Tracking / Customer Relations Systems
- Able to work in a team with positive and engaging attitude
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong sense of urgency and highly motivated on his/her own
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality and appropriate handling of sensitive information
In return, you will receive:
- A tax free guaranteed basic salary, housing, transportation, phone allowance
- Commission program which will have quarterly payouts based on billings from new contracts
- Office hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 30 calendar days paid holiday per year
- Business travel reimbursement
- Medical insurance coverage for employee
- Annual flight allowance for the employee
- An environment with a strong team spirit