MGR Management Consulting (MGRMC) is a professional recruitment firm specialising in human capital global sourcing. MGRMC serves international clients by recruiting and engaging the best and brightest people for their business.
The Principal Account Manager will join our MGRMC team in a 360 degree role and acquire new clients by using their network and business development activities, as well take staffing requirements from clients, plan and execute recruitment strategies, source and interview potential candidates that meet client requirements, and recommend suitable candidates.
Caries out the following position specific duties/tasks:
- Develops and implements business development strategies
- Makes cold calls and acquires new clients by understanding client recruitment needs
- Finds suitable candidates and fills assigned positions within time allotted
- An expert in headhunting techniques, able to reach candidates to present the opportunity
- Cultivates relationships with clients, candidates, and internal team members
- Communicates well, explain view points, able to persued at all levels
- Able to conducts research and make decisions based on facts
- Generates all recruitment activity reports and statistical data using appropriate software
- Ensures compliance with applicable practices, policies and regulations
- Maintains confidential files and records, including MGRMC online database
The following attributes are a prerequisite for this role:
- Highly motivated, has a sense of urgency, and demonstrates commitment and high level of responsibility to his/her work
- Has work experience from a recruitment agency or rel-estate agency, with a record in business development and / or closing positions at all levels
- Highly organised and able to priorities effectively to get assigned work done
- Intermediate skills in MS Office, such as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint are required. As well, exposure to databases or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) will be considered an asset.
In return, you will receive:
- A high commission structure up to 60% of revenue (this positions has no fixed salary)
- A highly motivated entrepreneurial environment that promotes growth, knowledge sharing and strong team environment
- Training and support to help you achieve your goals
- Flexible office hours
- 30 calendar days vacation