We are recruiting Director of Nursing for our reputed Healthcare Client in Saudi Arabia.
- The Director of Nursing will report to Executive Director of Nursing and accountable for the delivery of Nursing Services within the assigned project.
- Collaborates with other administrative staff to allocate department and utilize the resources in an efficient and cost and effective approach.
- Collaborates with HR / ASSD to ensure that staff related issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitors and oversees the departmental operational issues and quality indicators.
- Oversees the nursing practice in all areas to ensure the adherence to the approved policy and procedure.
- Monitors staff time management.
- Identify the staff abilities / capabilities for staff development program.
- Participates actively in staff retention process.
- Performs other task and duties within the scope of the knowledge, skills and experience required for the job.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (Bachelor degree preferable).
- Postgraduate qualification in Nursing Management (preferable).
- 10+ year nursing experience in which minimum of five (5) years of a proven track record on Management level experience with a reputed hospital