We are urgently recruiting Buying Manager for a leading retail company in Saudi Arabia.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
- Schedule store visits and conduct competitor survey.
- Visiting Show and Seminar Locally and Internationally
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
- Handling and monitoring of claims to vendors for defectives, shortage, expiry and clearance
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification. And Plan and manage inventory levels of product.
- Regular communication with Store team for passing specific product knowledge to the teams in stores
- Coordinating with Category Management for Assortment Planning and maintain procurement files
- Communicating with Category Management and Merchandising Team for Visual Merchandising or Product display.
- Handle the bathroom Fitting, Bathroom Vanities, Jacuzzi, Blocks , Door Handles and accessories, Locks and door locks etc.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years’ of experience in purchasing or buying with retail industry in which 5 years in a managerial level.
- Must have experience in SAP