We are urgently recruiting Process Engineer – GOSP/GSP Design for our reputed Client in Canada.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop PFDs & H/MB for GOSP/ GSP process
- Define and supervise to confirm the performance guarantee.
- Provide assistance or supervise the system optimization for CAPEX reduction.
- Develop the process design specialized equipment’s such as: Slug catcher, 3-phase separator, De-salter
- Lead the implementation of project work at the terminal and interface with the Integrity.
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring to team members.
- Participate to technical audits or peer reviews for projects or operating entities.
- Bachelors in Engineering or the equivalent Technical Degree required
- Minimum 10 years of experience as GOSP/ GSP process design engineer.
- Experience with major EPC companies for onshore upstream process.
- Able to enhance the basic design skill for GOSP/ GSP part.
- Able to develop the process design specialized equipment’s such as: Slug catcher, 3-phase separator, De-salter etc.