We are urgently recruiting Process Engineer – LNG Liquefaction for our reputed Client in Canada.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop PFDs & H/MB for LNG Liquefaction process.
- Define and supervise to confirm the performance guarantee.
- Provide assistance or supervise the system verification for LNG Liquefaction.
- Provide assistance or supervise the key equipment process design verification- compressor/turbine.
- Lead the implementation of project work at the terminal and interface with the Integrity.
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring to team members.
- Participate to technical audits or peer reviews for projects or operating entities.
- Bachelors in Engineering or the equivalent Technical Degree required
- Minimum 10+ years’ of experience as LNG Liquefaction process design engineer.
- Require minimum 3 LNG Liquefaction projects experience in major client of IOC/ NOC
- Experience in major LNG licensees such as: APCI, SHELL, Linde