Join one of the largest hospitality companies as they expand into the US market in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. Their mission in the US is to become the largest and most loved hospitality brand. This year our Client objective is to grow 10x faster than any hospitality brand in the nation (US) ever has. Their cultural thrives on positivity, results, transparency, and fun.
Our Client is recruiting for Hotel Operations Managers (AGM) to work with their existing hotel partners by taking complete control of 5 to 10 network hotels and drive better guest experience. Competitive salary + benefits + 401K + gas and mileage reimbursement. You will join a team that loves data and trust their team to run their respective areas of the business independently. They ensure their team members get more out of the company than they get out of them.
• Take complete ownership of 5 to 10 Client network hotels
• Primary responsibility is to drive better guest experience and ensure adherence of Client processes
• Inspect properties to ensure adherence to Client standards
• Take measures to prevent revenue leakage for Client
• Handle guest escalations and ensure a delightful experience for guests
• Train hotel staff on best practices for guest interactions as well as using systems (e.g. Property Manager
• Ensure high visibility for organization's brand at the property site and notify central team if brand is hampered
• Provide inputs to central team on the appropriate pricing of the property
• 3- 10 years of high quality experience in hotel management operations
• High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed
• Willingness to be available for guests whenever required
• Comfortable working in early-stage, cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with
multiple teams locally as well as globally
• Local market knowledge is a must