Take your career to the next level and enhance your experience in the construction project management field! Join the 6th largest global hospitality company as they expand into the US market. Their mission in the US is to become largest and most loved hospitality brand and the biggest globally by 2022.
Our Client is recruiting for Hotel Renovation / Construction Project Managers (Salary: competitive salary depending on experience + medical + dental + vision + 401K with 3% matching + millage and gas reimbursement+laptop and cell provided). Hotel properties will be renovated, branded and managed by our client. Your role will be to work with their existing hotel partners (1 to 3 star properties) by providing vendor support on property renovation projects, control contractors costs, monitor project schedule and ensure the property quality standards, as required by Client, are established and maintained. You will be part of an established organization, that is one of the largest in their region and soon to become the largest and most loved in the US.
- Carry out audits in every potential hotel to evaluate its material state and qualify the work needs to be done to conform to our client standards.
- Communicate client's expectations to the hotel partners and negotiate to get the renovation work done in their hotel in coordination with business development team.
- Develop vendors and facilitate hotel partners to get the work done at a controlled cost by providing Vendor Support.
- Ensure that the renovation work is completed within stipulated time frame
- Associate and infuse client brand value in the partner hotel.
- Custodian of guest experience in client hotels. Making sure that standards are adhered to.
- Cash Flow management pertaining to renovation work.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be a graduate from College or university. Construction Management or Civil Engineering education would be highly desired but not required.
- 2 to 5 years working experience obtained in real estate development OR construction site management OR renovation OR interior fit-outs.
- Must have own vehicle to visit hotels and valid drivers license
- Strong willingness to work on ground with hotel partners
- High on ownership and can do attitude
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Problem solving ability, data driven and ability to work in MS Excel and Power Point
Our client is hiring in multiple locations, click apply to see all the location.
We thank all applicant, those selected for an interview will be contacted.