We are urgently recruiting a Senior Process Engineer for one of our reputed clients in the Middle East.
Desired Profile :
- Reviews and supervise the issuance of the standard operating procedures.
- Evaluate plant operations: assures proper adjustment of plant processes; coordinates sampling operations to assure proper balance of treatment steps and meeting effluent requirements; ensures the proper conduct of laboratory tests performed by operation staff.
- Supervises plant maintenance activities to ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of equipment; verifies proper implementation of plant preventive maintenance plan as well as the work order issuance for any corrective maintenance whenever required.
- Evaluate operations and activities of assigned responsibilities.
- Recommend improvements and modifications whenever required.
- Fully Responsible for all activities associated with O&M and operations of all Water & Wastewater facilities and the plants management.
- Coordinate and lead all the communications regarding O&M contracts executions within the internal team as well as the client and/or the client Review and distribute all the progress reports as required.
- Ensure Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) policy is adequately implemented.
Local Staff trainings and appraisal/s supervision.
- Assist the client in all Process Engineering Matters related to WTP or WWTP.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Chemical/ Mechanical engineering.
- 10+ years of experience with WWTP projects in the Middle East
- Must have extensive experience in Operations & Maintenance of Civil Sites and Projects.