We are recruiting Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking for one of our reputed Banking Client in the Middle East.
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and ensure, the bank becomes the choice for their Investment and banking.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the bank and its products with customer needs
- Establish quality profit earning customer relationship within the target market
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in a client relationship role within corporate banking
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage
- Posses in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
- Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills
- Willingness to travel